Lectures and workshops on a wide variety of preanalytical topics.
Drawing upon over 30 years of experience as a medical technologist and educator, our Director, Dennis J. Ernst MT(ASCP), delivers presentations at state, national, and international healthcare conferences.
The Center routinely conducts in-services and workshops coast-to-coast and around the world. If your facility seeks a convenient and affordable alternative to sending staff offsite for high-quality phlebotomy education, we can deliver a customized in-service or workshop at your facility.
Price | $499.00
Quantity in Basket | none
June 4, 5 and 6, 2014
Embassy Suites Hotel-Downtown, Indianapolis, Indiana
November 12, 13 and 14, 2014
Embassy Suites Hotel-Airport, San Francisco, California
- Is your phlebotomy training program producing outstanding phlebotomists, or mediocre employees?
- Is your phlebotomy turn-over rate consuming your resources?
- Are gaps in orientation and training responsible for your customer service and sample-quality problems?
- Are you new to training or mentoring phlebotomy students or staff?
- Is your curriculum as comprehensive as it should be? Does it reflect the current standards?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, register for this intensive 2 1/2-day seminar where a faculty of world-class presenters will empower you to improve your entire preanalytical process and turn your phlebotomists into polished professionals.