Looking for a Speaker?
Dennis J. Ernst MT(ASCP)
An esteemed international lecturer, Mr. Ernst has addressed thousands of healthcare professionals around the globe. Past appearances include presentations in 47 U.S. states and 11 countries including Norway, Aruba, New Zealand, Belgium, Ireland, Great Britain, Mexico and Austria.
Dennis J. Ernst MT(ASCP) has been involved in phlebotomy for over 30 years as a medical technologist, educator, and legal consultant. Author of Applied Phlebotomy, Phlebotomy for Nurses and Nursing Personnel, and Blood Specimen Collection FAQs, editor of Phlebotomy Today, and author of dozens of phlebotomy articles for healthcare and consumer magazines, Ernst is one of the most widely published authors on the subject of phlebotomy.
“What I liked best was the genuine passion Dennis showed and how he quotes references off the top of his head.”
Clinical Core Laboratory
“Content was practical, effective, and presented clearly. I am very pleased I was able to attend this conference.”
Des Moines, Washington
“I wish Dennis could come to the phlebotomy class that I volunteer in. He shows PASSION and crazy amounts of knowledge.”
Monique Tran, CPT1
Potential topics in the Accurate Results Begin With Me!® lecture series include:
- Four Cornerstones of World Class Phlebotomy (4 presentations, 60-90 minutes each)
- Preventing Phlebotomy-Related Lawsuits (60 or 90 min)
- Top Ten Threats to Accurate Results (60 or 90 min)
- How Vulnerable Are You to an Accidental Needlestick? (60 min)
- The Ten Commandments of Phlebotomy (60 or 90 min)
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else (60 or 90 minutes)
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates (60 or 90 min)
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy (60 or 90 min)
- The Four Pillars of World-Class Phlebotomy (90 Min.)
- Potassium Results Physicians Can Trust (90 min)
- Delivering World-Class Customer Service (60 min)
- What Would You Do? (60 min)