Special price for groups of four or more: $99 per person. Use Coupon Code CEDAY when checking out.
Obtain your annual continuing education (CE) credits in one day through lectures presented by the most respected phlebotomy authority on the planet. Up to 6 P.A.C.E.® CE credits awarded to all attendees.
The Grand Long Beach, Long Beach, California
Saturday, August 5, 2017
8:30 am to 4:00 pm PST
Dennis J. Ernst MT(ASCP), NCPT(NCCT)
- 8:30-10:00----What you MUST Know About CLSI's Revised Venipuncture Standard (1.5 credits)
- 10:15-11:45---Phlebotomy C.S.I. (Catastrophic Standards Infractions) (1.5 credits)
- 11:45-12:45---lunch (on your own)
- 12:45-2:15----What's New in Phlebotomy... and Unfortunately, What's Not! (1.5 credits)
- 2:30-4:00-----Your Role in Healthcare (1.5 credits)
Click here for a printer-friendly summary.
The Center for Phlebotomy Education, Inc. thanks AUMT Institute, The Phlebotomy School for sponsoring this year’s CE Day.
“I've never enjoyed a class like I enjoyed this one... seriously!”
King City, California
“We were in the same room all day and I was NEVER bored! ”
“This is the best, most educational and informative phlebotomy CE seminar I have ever attended.”
“Dennis really captivated the group and kept us engaged.”
“I wish I would have known about you all earlier. I would have been getting CE from your company for years.”
“I'm so glad I found someone who is on my side and understands our job! Thank you!”
Canyon Country, California