Phlebotomy Continuing Education Exercises: Complete set
Complete set of all Abbreviated Teaching Modules (ATMS).
Stop scouring the Internet for mediocre resources just to meet your monthly staff requirement. All ATMs are highly researched and reflect the current industry standards and guidelines.
All quizzes and answer keys included. (Immediate download.)
- The Order of Draw
- Hematoma Prevention
- Tourniquet Time
- Geriatric Phlebotomy
- Needlestick Prevention
- Patient Identification
- Acceptable Sites for Venipuncture
- Blood Cultures Done Right
- Hemoconcentration: What is it?
- The Aggressive Patient
- Infants and Toddlers in the Healthcare Environment
- Communicating With Elderly Patients
- Give Your Patients Their Personal Space
- Tips for Successful Capillary Collection
- Non-verbal Communication: What Message Are You Projecting?
- Phlebotomist’s Guide to PICC Lines, Central Catheters, and Imbedded Ports
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Customer Service Excellence
- Bloodborne Pathogens Review
- Are You a Pathogen Parade?
- Drawing From Young Children