Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
How do they do that? Take and Transfer Blood for Testing
In the Steven Avery case, a vial of blood is a source of controversy. So we got to wondering...Posted by Dateline NBC on Thursday, January 28, 2016
Your home for the best in streaming videos on a wide variety of blood collection topics. Click to preview our library of 17 titles including customer service, blood culture contamination, preventing patient injury, benchmarks and process improvement, pediatric phlebotomy, difficult draws, arterial blood gas collection and many more.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- Tube Handling Best Practices, Part 1
- On the Front Lines: NBS cards in the order of draw
- From the Editor's Desk: My Dateline NBC appearance
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: EpiNET updates needlestick statistics
- High Powered Talent: What is it?
- What's Wrong Here? Can you find the error in this picture?