Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- Drawing Blood: the rules and the exceptions
- On the Front Lines: Device orientation for heelsticks
- From the Editor's Desk: The Writer's Curse
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: Needlestick rates still trending downward
- The Empowered Healthcare Manager: A Good Day
- Myth Busters: Clot-activator tubes clot faster
- What's Wrong Here?: Can you find the error in this picture?