Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
Just Released: the first three titles of our new Applied Phlebotomy Lecture Collection
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates;
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else;
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- Opening a School in Your Facility: Is it Time?
- On the Front Lines: Heelsticks on walking infants
- Ernst to Conduct Drucker/Greiner Webinar
- From the Editor's Desk: Past, present, & future
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: A bug's life
- The Empowered Healthcare Manager: The sprinkler or the hose?
- Myth Busters: Ointment on heelsticks
- What's Wrong Here?: Drawing patients sitting upright