Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
Just Released: the first three titles of our new Applied Phlebotomy Lecture Collection
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates;
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else;
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- Your 2015 Resolutions
- On the Front Lines: avoiding syringe use
- From the Editor's Desk: Looking back at 2014
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: Phlebotomy tray placement
- The Empowered Healthcare Manager: Taking Inventory of Your Staff
- Myth Busters: If it's published, it must be true
- What's Wrong Here?: Auto-release tube holders