Providing educational materials and resources to those who perform, teach, or supervise blood specimen collection procedures.
This month in Phlebotomy Today:
- What the Gurus Want You to Know About Drawing Coags
- On the Front Lines: nurses drawing preops
- From the Editor's Desk: the best and worst in customer service
- Staph, Sticks and Stuff: why you should reduce syringe use
- The Empowered Healthcare Manager: Top fifteen things you won't hear an empowered healthcare manager say
- Myth Busters: inserting at a 45-degree angle
- What's Wrong Here?: Can you find the error in this picture?