Applied Phlebotomy Videos
The phlebotomy industry's gold standard in training videos since 2004, in use at thousands of healthcare facilities and academic institutions worldwide.
Our phlebotomy training videos are available in two delivery formats:
- Universally accepted format
- Durable, archive-quality when properly handled
- high-quality resolution and playback
- close captioned
- best choice for large-screen classroom viewing
- viewable on any computer with a high-speed internet connection
- revisions can be quickly implemented and new versions uploaded
- staff/students can view videos at their convenience
- One-time viewing and annual unlimited-viewing subscriptions available
Current Titles: (S = available in streaming format, DVD = available in DVD format)
- Basic Venipuncture (DVD)(S)
- Preventing Preanalytical Error (DVD)(S)
- Avoiding Phlebotomy-Related Lawsuits (DVD)(S)
- Skin Punctures & Newborn Screens (DVD)(S)
- Arterial Blood Gas Collection (DVD)(S)
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates (DVD)(S)
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else (DVD)(S)
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy (DVD)(S)
- Potassium Results Your Physicians Can Trust (DVD)(S)
- Delivering World-Class Customer Service (DVD)(S)
- Successful Strategies for Difficult Draws (DVD)(S)
- Four Pillars of World-Class Phlebotomy (S)
- Safety Survey: How Vulnerable Are You to a Needlestick? (S)
- The Ten Commandments of Phlebotomy (S)
"I currently use your video set in my phlebotomy classes. I have been teaching for over 20 years and have found none better."
Ruth Schaefer, United Clinical laboratories,
"I recently purchased the Applied Phlebotomy series and am quite pleased with the product. I have already incorporated parts 1 and 2 into my new employee orientation program as an adjunct to didactic phlebotomy training. We have also used the Lawsuit video as our monthly Brown Bag continuing education source for the entire lab."
Jeremy D. Angell,
Coordinator, Support Services,
CENTRACARE Laboratory Services,
St. Cloud, MN
"I just want to say how very much I appreciate the video dealing with legal matters in phlebotomy. It is excellent! We graduate about 100 phlebotomists per year in our 200-hour program, and are trying to change the way phlebotomy is done in Houston one student at a time. I think they each need to see this particular video several times before becoming employed. Thank you for your time and thought in creating it."
Sharon Benthall, MT(ASCP),
Houston Community College
"I got the opportunity to view your videos this past week and I just wanted to say, WOW. They were all excellent. You did an absolutely superb job."
Stacy Jackson, PBT(ASCP),
University Medical Center,
"I just reviewed “Preventing Preanalytical Errors” and “Avoiding Phlebotomy-Related Lawsuits.” EXCELLENT! Thank you for your efforts to promote patient and phlebotomist safety and address the expected standard of care for phlebotomy. I will be adding these videos to our phlebotomy training program."
Dawn Smith, RNC,
San Luis Obispo, CA