Order of Draw badge tags-10 pack
This laminated badge tag, punched for easy attachment to lanyards and ID badges, keeps the Order of Draw for blood collection tubes and seven key tips in handling blood samples right where it's needed for easy reference.
The front lists the order in which tubes must be filled to ensure accurate test results; the back lists the following tips every healthcare professional who draws blood samples must know:
- Fill all tubes according to the proper order of draw
- Mix all tubes with a gentle inversion 5-8 times, 3-5 times for citrate tubes
- Never combine the contents of two tubes
- Fill all tubes to the manufacturer's fill line
- Never refrigerate tubes to be tested for K+ prior to centrifugation
- Allow serum tubes to clot upright for 20-30 minutes prior to centrifugation
- When filling tubes from a syringe, always use a safety-transfer device.
Heavy duty lamination assures longevity.
- dimensions: 2-3/8" X 3-5/8";
- 2-sided; 5 mil sealed-edge lamination, rounded corners
- Each 10-pack contains 10 identical copies of the card for distribution to phlebotomists, nurses and all on staff who draw blood samples.