Essential reading for everyone who draws blood samples!
Phlebotomy Today is packed with technical articles, tips, product information, and the latest news affecting those who perform, teach, and manage blood sample collection procedures.
- Sent to you each month by email
- One full-length article and six departments and columns
- Single-user and Institutional subscriptions available
- Painstakingly researched to be impeccably accurate
- Reflects CLSI standards, OSHA guidelines, and phlebotomy best practices
- Links to a printer-friendly PDF
- CE questions for in-house use (Institutional version only.)
In this month's issue:
- Feature: Can Phlebotomy be Automated?
- On the Front Lines: drawing blood cultures from lines
- Test Talk: gamma glutamyltransferase
- Soapbox---editorial from our subscribers
- From the Editor’s Desk---If I had a boss, I'd have been fired by now
- Customer Care Corner: Your professional persona
- Product Spotlight: Gifts for Lab Week
- WikiTeach---using visuals to teach hemolysis
Choose your subscription option below and get this issue immediately.