Essential reading for everyone who draws blood samples!
Phlebotomy Today is packed with technical articles, tips, product information, and the latest news affecting those who perform, teach, and manage blood sample collection procedures.
- Sent to you each month by email
- One full-length article and six departments and columns
- Single-user and Institutional subscriptions available
- Painstakingly researched to be impeccably accurate
- Reflects CLSI standards, OSHA guidelines, and phlebotomy best practices
- Links to a printer-friendly PDF
- CE questions for in-house use (Institutional version only.)
In this month's issue:
- Feature: Industry Trade Show Features New Phlebotomy Products
- How One Facility Cut Rate of Rejected Samples by One-Third
- On the Front Lines: Arterial lines
- Test Talk: Retics
- Flashback: Update on an archived article from back in the day
- From the Editor’s Desk---Harvey's devastation
- Product Spotlight: Answers to 400+ Questions
- We, the Jury...
Choose your subscription option below and get this issue immediately.