To The Point Volume 3 Download - P.A.C.E.
A single download of five articles with corresponding test questions awarding 6.0 contact hours of P.A.C.E.® continuing education credit upon completion.*
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy
- How Phlebotomists Can Alter Potassium Results
- What Every Phlebotomist MUST Know (1.0 contact hour)
- Risks to Phlebotomists: Allergies, Ergonomics, & Needlesticks
- Handling Patients with Needle Phobia
Users simply read all five articles, record their answers to the corresponding test questions and lesson evaluations, and submit the completed form for processing (allow 5 business days).
*To earn a total of 6.0 contact hours of P.A.C.E.® credit, a test score of 70% or higher is required. Partial credit not awarded.