Streaming Videos: Phlebotomy Channel All-Access Pass (annual subscription)
Valued at nearly $2800 if each title was purchased separately, this all-inclusive subscription streams the most current and relevant videos available to those who perform, teach, and manage blood collection procedures.
With an All-Access pass to the Phlebotomy Channel, you and your staff or students have access to the entire library of 14 closed-captioned training videos and two short compelling clips anytime and anywhere.
Titles currently available:
- Basic Venipuncture
- Preventing Preanalytical Errors
- Avoiding Phlebotomy-Related Lawsuits
- Skin Punctures & Newborn Screens
- Arterial Blood Gas Collection
- Delivering World-Class Customer Service
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy
- Potassium Results Your Physicians Can Trust
- Successful Strategies for Difficult Draws
- Safety Survey: How Vulnerable Are You to a Needlestick?
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else
- Managing the Risks of Patient Injury
- The Ten Commandments of Phlebotomy
- Nightmare on Phlebotomy Street
- Preanlytical Errors: Real People, Real Suffering