Entire Set of Six SmartCharts
Buy the set of six and save $19.95
SmartCharts™ help you and your staff reclaim your productivity, renew physician confidence in your laboratory's results, and teach key concepts every student and new-hire must grasp. These six charts give managers, educators, and healthcare professionals concise summaries on the most common preanalytical processes that require continuous quality improvement.
SmartCharts are designed for posting where specimen collection and processing personnel frequent and as desk-reference materials to provide information and instruction on a variety of error-prone preanalytical processes:
This full set of all six SmartCharts includes
- Blood specimen handling and processing;
- Investigating Elevated Potassium Results;
- Analyte Stability;
- Blood Sample Collections During IV Starts.
- Blood-collection Errors and Their Impact on Patients.
- Dead-space Volumes for Common IV Catheters.
Designed for posting, SmartCharts™ are delivered to you electronically as pdf downloads.