Phlebotomy Continuing Education Exercises (ATMs): Complete Set (36 modules)
Complete set of 36 Abbreviated Teaching Modules (ATMS).
Simply distribute them to your staff, collect the answers to the accompanying quiz, grade, file, and get on with your day. Stop scouring the Internet for mediocre resources just to meet your monthly staff requirement. All ATMs are downloaded in PDF format immediately upon purchase, and includes answer keys.Nursing departments and educational facilities will also find our ATMs helpful for increasing understanding of phlebotomy-related topics.
- The Order of Draw
- Hematoma Prevention
- Tourniquet Time
- Needlestick Prevention
- Patient Identification
- Acceptable Sites for Venipuncture
- Blood Cultures Done Right
- Tips for Successful Capillary Collections
- Hemoconcentration: What is it?
- Geriatric Phlebotomy
- The Aggressive Patient
- Infants and Toddlers in the Healthcare Environment
- Drawing From Young Children
- Communicating With Elderly Patients
- Give Your Patients Their Personal Space
- Non-verbal Communication: What Message Are You Projecting?
- Bloodborne Pathogens Review
- Are You a Pathogen Parade?
- Phlebotomist’s Guide to PICC Lines, Central Catheters, and Imbedded Ports
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Customer Service Excellence
- Hand Hygiene in Phlebotomy
- Needle Phobic Patients
- Handling Autistic Patients
- I Stuck Myself! Now What?
- How Your Technique Can Change Lab Results
- Blood Specimen Collections from Mastectomy Patients
- Patient Positioning Do's & Don'ts
- Taking Tubes For a Spin
- Phlebotomists: The Laboratory's Ambassador
- Hand Hygiene & C. diff
- Fist Pumping: Just Say "No"
- Avoiding Nerve Injury
- Your New Mantra for Collecting Newborn Screens
- Phlebotomy and the Obese Patient
All ATMs are highly researched and reflect the current industry standards and guidelines.