Phlebotomy Continuing Education Exercises (ATMs): Series C (set of 12)
Set of 12 Abbreviated Teaching Modules (ATMS).
All quizzes and answer keys included. (Immediate download.)
- Handling Autistic Patients
- I Stuck Myself! Now What?
- How Your Technique Can Change Lab Results
- Mastectomy Patients: What Are My Options?
- Patient Positioning Do's & Don'ts
- Taking Tubes For a Spin
- Phlebotomists: The Laboratory's Ambassador
- Hand Hygiene & C. diff
- Fist Pumping: Just Say "No"
- Avoiding Nerve Injury
- Your New Mantra for Collecting Newborn Screens
- Phlebotomy and the Obese Patient
Looking for other topics? Try Series A or Series B. Better yet, purchase the entire collection of 36 exercises and SAVE $100!All ATMs are highly researched and reflect the current industry standards and guidelines.