Phlebotomy Continuing Education Exercises (ATMs): Series B (set of 12)
Set of 12 Abbreviated Teaching Modules (ATMS).
All quizzes and answer keys included. (Immediate download.)
- Infants and Toddlers in the Healthcare Environment
- Drawing From Young Children
- Communicating With Elderly Patients
- Give Your Patients Their Personal Space
- Non-verbal Communication: What Message Are You Projecting?
- Bloodborne Pathogens Review
- Are You a Pathogen Parade?
- Phlebotomist’s Guide to PICC Lines, Central Catheters, and Imbedded Ports
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Customer Service Excellence
- Hand Hygiene in Phlebotomy
- Needle Phobic Patients
Looking for other topics? Try Series A or Series C. Better yet, purchase the entire collection of 36 exercises and SAVE $100!All ATMs are highly researched and reflect the current industry standards and guidelines.