Stream the Best Phlebotomy Training Videos
- All full-length features closed-captioned by the National Captioning Institute
- A growing library of videos, lectures and studio-recorded presentations;
- View content 24/7 from any computer with a high-speed Internet connection;
- No need to track down borrowed DVDs;
- No need to involve your IT department;
- No need to replace outdated DVDs; videos are constantly updated to reflect changes in the industry;
- Links to online CE quizzes for each video means immediate assessment of comprehension;
- P.A.C.E.® continuing education credit available for every title (additional fee applies).
Continuing Education Credit
Each video is linked to an online quiz for obtaining formal P.A.C.E. CE credit for certification maintenance. Managers and educators can also implement the quiz for in-house CE credit.
Single View: $39.99/title
Single-view access allows for the purchased titled to be viewed only once.
1-year subscription: $249 per title
All-Access Pass $107/title/year ($1499 per year)
Tell me more.
(For more information on each video and links to previews, click on any title.)
Applied Phlebotomy training videos
- Basic Venipuncture (43 minutes)
- Preventing Preanalytical Errors (38 minutes)
- Avoiding Phlebotomy-Related Lawsuits (38 minutes)
- Skin Punctures & Newborn Screens (30 minutes)
- Arterial Blood Gas Collection (29 minutes)
Applied Phlebotomy Lecture Collection
Our founder Dennis J. Ernst MT(ASCP),NCPT(NCCT) has given over 500 conference presentations over the years to audiences around the world. Now, his most popular presentations are available to you and your staff or students through the Phlebotomy Channel as studio-recorded lectures.
- Safety Survey: How Vulnerable Are You to a Needlestick? (47 minutes)
- Delivering World-Class Customer Service (37:06 minutes)
- Seizing Control of Blood Culture Contamination Rates (44 minutes)
- Ending Hemolysis in the ED... and Everywhere Else (47 minutes)
- Mastering Pediatric Phlebotomy (47 minutes)
- Potassium Results Your Physicians Can Trust (43 minutes)
- Successful Strategies for Difficult Draws (38 minutes)
- The Ten Commandments of Phlebotomy (52 minutes)
- Preanalytical Errors: Real Patients, Real Suffering.
- Nightmare on Phlebotomy Street