AMT provides resources to help celebrate and bring awareness to Phlebotomists Recognition Week.
by Shanise Keith • February 12, 2022
This week (Feb. 14 - 18) is Phlebotomists Recognition Week, which is now nationally recognized thanks to the work of the amazing people over at American Medical Technologists (AMT), a certification company. They went out of their way to have an entire week dedicated to the phlebotomists who deserve the support and appreciation for the crucial work they do. AMT has partnered with the Center for Phlebotomy Education to spread awareness of the week, and to show our love for phlebotomists.
Check out these resources available to help celebrate and show your appreciation to phlebotomists:
- Promotional supplies (Logos, social media images, promo downloads, posters, etc.)
- Motivational products available for purchase (T-shirts, tumblers, badge reels, etc.)
- Professional profile all about phlebotomists
- Continuing education availalable to maintain certification, or to prepare to take the Registered Phlebotomy Technician Exam (type phlebotomy in the search bar)
- Certification eligibility (for students, instructors, and current phlebotomists)
overall rating: my rating: log in to rate
Please continue this wonderful work I enjoy learning and shareing your article with my students and ask them to sign in for free articles
Patricia a Jones certified phleb, 02/15/2022 21:36:48
I am so happy to share this with my staff so we can celebrate our first Phlebotomy Recognition week together! Thank you
Stephanie Jones, 02/16/2022 01:51:27