by Dennis Ernst • March 07, 2018
Do you struggle every month to find good material to put in front of your students or specimen collection staff? Those days are over.
We've just packaged 22 months of our popular Abbreviated Teaching Modules (ATMs) in one download, and priced it well under what you've budgeted for continuing education this year.
Our ATMs are short 1-2-page articles on a wide variety of phlebotomy topics your collection staff should know. Simply distribute one exercise to your staff each month, collect their answers to the accompanying quiz, grade it, file it, and get on with your day.
The 22-module set is downloaded immediately after your online purchase as zipped PDFs with answer keys for each exercise. That's almost two years of monthly in-house CE exercises for you to administer to your staff at a fraction of what you've been paying from other sources. Titles include:
- The Order of Draw
- Hematoma Prevention
- Tourniquet Time
- Needlestick Prevention
- Patient Identification
- Acceptable Sites for Venipuncture
- Blood Cultures Done Right
- Hemoconcentration: What is it?
- The Aggressive Patient
- Infants and Toddlers in the Healthcare Environment
- Communicating With Elderly Patients
- Give Your Patients Their Personal Space
- Tips for Successful Capillary Collection
- Non-verbal Communication: What Message Are You Projecting?
- Phlebotomist’s Guide to PICC Lines, Central Catheters, and Imbedded Ports
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Customer Service Excellence
- Bloodborne Pathogens Review
- Are You a Pathogen Parade?
- Drawing From Young Children
Stop scouring the Internet for mediocre resources just to meet your monthly staff requirement. All ATMs are highly researched and reflect industry standards and guidelines.
overall rating: my rating: log in to rate